Awesome New York Eats_Drinks and Party



12
34
56
78






To: Amazing-Girl-#1-Zoe!


I doubt that you'd have the time to party around the city, but if you're up for a few drinks or whatever, we've been to some pretty great places! I guess so many of them were so random that I can't even remember their specific info lol





★ Hookah Place - I don't even remember why we came here instead of wherever we were supposed to have gone lol, but the we enjoyed all the free drinks and free company of really nice people, it was a awesome! lol





Xai Xai Wine Bar - one of the quieter places we went to and it was just sooo relaxing and comfortable there! Girl's talk can go on forever.






★ Green House - they say it's not as good as it used to be, soooo ... it's worth mentioning, but don't go lol





★ Browery Ballroom - I'm so proud to say that I was here for the Patti Smith concert! and it was soooooooooooo great!!! Patti Smith is amazing!! Rock on! :D






★ Random Sport's Bar - HAPPY NEW YEAR to Time's Square and the rest of the world!! You don't have to go to Time's Square to party hard and feel the enthusiasm and excitement of people! Drinks, people, TV ... OMG I can't believe I don't even know the place of the name I spent the countdown! lol. All I know is at least with all these people around me and all other crazy people in New York, I still got to countdown with a special someone being miles away in Gainesville :D






★  Bar - in the concrete jungle where dreams are made of, it's always worth checking out a rooftop lounge, but there are definitely ones a lot better than this! Even though we got to check out a bit of K-town when coming here :P







★ Mercury - just DESPERATE to enjoy the last round of drinks on our last night in the city! Any bar will do, as long as you're with the right people! :D











★ Flushing, Queens - lol, this bit is totally random, but really go eat all the street food when if you're around in Flushing! 羊肉串 for only a dollar!!! That's even cheaper than Taiwan! :P








沒有留言:

張貼留言