實踐建築一日遊


Seriously, it's OKAY to be THIS excited taking this metro line right?? I've just only been on it like twice before! And now that I get to freshly discover the places around where we're living now, it's just all so exciting!! I hopped right into what I thought was the first car on this line when I saw it pull in ... but it turned out to be the last car :P but that was totally fine, cuz I realized I actually get a much better view from this side! :D


今天要去看得是實踐建築的畢業設計展! I don't care what they say, 實踐建築做的<真的不只>是建築! All very eye-opening, and makes me kind of jealous at the same time. The stuff they can put their heart into exploring and making a complete blast out of their strengths ideas. 從裝置藝術、平面設計、影像影音,他們都全包了嘛! cool :D




I especially love the bus design thing one person did, that projects for cars to run around the city with purposes for selling groceries, grow gardens and all that! And these two actual built projects out on their lawn, one that completely uses a whole load of recycled elements of a building to build his (her?) own studio. And another that's just a whole party house in itself! You can SMELL the alcohol right when you climb up its ladder!


Becoming more and more excited now that I'm back in Taipei! So many people to meet! So many places to go! and ohhh all the events and activities they have going on around the city! I'm starting to think that 3-4 months of this summer is not enough! :P









沒有留言:

張貼留言