★Travel★ Bitten By the Travel Bug

"Bitten by the travel bug," 旅行真的會上癮. Even though it did not start out with just pure enthusiasm and sense for exploration, but partly with the need to escape. To escape from the people, the work, the person I thought I was becoming at that time and place. But it seems the more you're out there, in a totally foreign place, somewhere you've never been before and with people you've never met, the more you start to understand yourself. Where you are in life and what has brought you here. 更懂得定位自己, and love where you came from. One line I've found myself saying over and over again this year: Everyone should visit Taiwan! Because we've got the scenes! Got the food! Got the people! Got the vibe! :D


From the first time in New York, to what I really had to define as 'hard-core travelling' in Canada, and then to Seattle 'alone,' I've never realized until having all these experiences how much I LOVE spontaneous travelling, plus eating the local food, talking to the locals, watching the local scenes!

Mason說看到Janet那本書的時候會想到我, cuz she enjoys the same things I do about travelling, but then do I realize how much a newbie I am on this idea. There are TONS of people out there who are excited about the same thing. It's probably just about if we're getting the chance to experience it. And even if we aren't, 為什麼不能再自己生活的環境同樣實踐這種想法呢? 








沒有留言:

張貼留言