I Love Taiwan X


I'm just having one of the best mornings today! (please don't mention the seven days countdown til when everything is due! ahhhh!) 

I absolutely loved what Mason shared with me yesterday, this guy trying to get a certain number of pictures of people throwing their hands up in the air and expressing their love for Taiwan. I LOVE these social media ideas :) 

So I just had to put up my own picture too :D




There were just TONS to choose from! Honestly, it was quite hard picking just one! 


Like this most recent one!


And I would have loved THIS too hahaha


I was even tempted to upload a few for my friends as I browsed through my albums lol



So the challenge was to put up your pic along with three statements:
1. The location your picture was taken.
2. Why do you love Taiwan?
3. What do you think Taiwan could improve on?

which I answered ... 
‎1) 台中高美濕地 ♥ 
Gaomei Wetland in Taichung

2) 台灣好多漂亮的地方, 好吃的東西! 我家人都在臺灣! ♥
Taiwan has TONS of beautiful places and delicious food! And most of all, my family's in Taiwan! (although not ALL of them, but most of them :))

3) 機車車子都太多啦!!! 多走路~少騎車!
Too many scooters and cars!! ahhhhh!



It was as if the Coolhunter heard my third answer all along, and shared this picture along with a wonderful article today.



- Creative people don’t follow the crowds; they seek out the blank spots on the map. 



And then there was THIS today too! Awesome!


沒有留言:

張貼留言