THE Capstone [景觀畢業設計]




Finally!!! After what seems like FOREVER of day after day, night after night, working on what should ... supposedly be the most important crit of our life up til now (academically at least) we've finally gotten all this over with! WHAT a relief!


I'd really want to thank every single person who've supported us all this time, and everyone who came over to our crit that day. Most importantly, I feel truly blessed to be teamed up with the best teammates I can possibly imagine. And even better, an adviser who lets us go all out with our skills and ideas. 




That day, I felt this more to be true than any other day:
Dorothy Chou 說 「長大才知道家人多重要, 工作後才體會當學生多幸福。」
Jennifer Lin 說~「畢評後才知道,畢業設計報告其實是給指導老師和同學聽的,not外評老師!」:P


What's more, a capstone crit really lets you face and understand yourself, what you've been striving for and hoping to present to YOURSELF more than anyone else, after this whole year (and the whole of your academic life too!) 






在臺上我們 ...




事實上我們 ...




lol :P
Not that we weren't taking in what the teachers were saying. We were just having a good time that's all! :) 畢設就是開心做嘛 :P


There are just so many brilliant capstones this year! I feel that they truly deserve more than just a round of applause! IF I ever get to do MY capstone all over again, I wonder if it'd be anything close to what they've achieved! 


Only that ... I'd probably have to live this life all over again ... (omg!)





hehe. but for now ... ONWARDS!


沒有留言:

張貼留言