Florida Exchange [美國交換經驗分享]



It's already an entire year passed, and today was my first time giving a "speech," (more of a sharing, officially) about my experiences over the past year!! And oh my God, I wasn't exactly that nervous to begin with, but then when compared with our 學姊's speech right before mine, I just realized how unprepared for this entire thing back then! but ...


No plan is a plan. Right?


Also, I was even MORE nervous AFTER the "speech." cuz ... it seemed like I was talking so much about FUN, and TRAVELING, more than anything else ... 不小心會讓學弟妹我一整年都是出去玩的 哈哈. not that that's a crime, but it was cuz there were many suggestions that I had intended but I just forgot about it all, having so much fun as I rambled on lol. 


What I really wanted to say is ... just to mention one ...


Grasp any opportunities without fear or hesitation, because you'd never know what doors they might open for you!


I mentioned that a few years back, 有一個學長曾經回來演講過. I don't even remember who he is, but there was this one thing he said that totally stuck with me, and almost became a life's philosophy, which I'd use to inspect my actions and intentions whenever I'd get scared or hesitate. He said ... 


還沒遇到困難前就被打到了, 那都是自己想像的


After a year of blooming opportunities and unexpected experiences, all of which I can't describe how precious they are, I just can't agree more to this!


那學長到底是誰啊 ... 一定要好好跟他感謝一下! :)


沒有留言:

張貼留言