Once Again, Goodbye =)



東海大學, Tunghai University. This place has been my home for the last four years (not including the year spent in Florida).

and leaving it was oh ... wow ... such a haste! I can't say that I've been all teary and emotional about it, because of all the rush with the apartment due date, the plan to bike around Taiwan, graduation, interviews ... this was just all entirely a HUGE overlay time, not a decisive moment for me to say Goodbye. But then, all my (recent) goodbyes have been like this. I let the followup events and plans take on me without hesitation (or more like I take THEM on) 

All in all, I had a great time here! I wouldn't exchange my life here for anything else. :D And now it's time to get ready for a whole new phase of my life! Bring it on! :D



沒有留言:

張貼留言